The JR Pass is a special pass available only to those entering Japan on a tourist visa. It allows for unlimited travel around Japan on JR lines usually at a price much less than purchasing individual tickets.
Japan Travel Centre offers a huge selection of cheap flights to Japan. We have direct contracts with many major airlines such as KLM Royal Dutch Airline, Air France, ANA, Japan Airlines, Alitalia, Emirates and many more. Compare and book your flight online in order to get our best deal!
‘Homestays’ are an option for accommodation in Japan. This entails staying with a Japanese host family for a period of time while you are in Japan. This will give you the fantastic and unique experience of being able to meet and communicate with Japanese people in a friendly family environment. Even if you do not speak Japanese, do not worry: the language of gestures is a universal means of communication!
Lunch at the family per day
Airport Pick-up assistant
Meet several families in different cities!
Examples of stays for 1 week *: Stay in 2 different locations!
- 4 nights in Tokyo + 3 nights in Kyoto
- 3 nights in Hokkaido then 4 nights in Okinawa
Examples of stays for 2 weeks *:
- 3 nights in Tokyo + 4 nights in Takayama + 4 nights in Kyoto + 3 nights in Tokyo
- 2 weeks at a farm in the countryside
We have families in all regions of Japan, from Hokkaido to Okinawa, via Tokyo, Kyoto, Nagoya, Kyushu, etc.
Learning culture as part of a family
Part of the additional services available are taking Japanese classes, or even Japanese cookery courses!
-Insured, family accommodation
- Rest assured, our staff in Japan will choose your family carefully.
- In case of emergency, you can contact our staff in Japan.
General conditions : Cancellation and modification
* In case of cancellation, the conditions are as below: