Avoid Expensive Roaming Data Charges
with Japan Travel SIM
Japan Travel SIM is a prepaid SIM card which can be used throughout Japan. This enables you to access high speed internet connection and avoid expensive data roaming charge.
Japan Travel SIM powered by IIJmio Specification
- (1)£23 (*Regular price: £25)
*This offer is valid only in combination with purchase of Japan Rail Pass.
- Data Only
- Available Data
- 30 days
*Initially valid for 30 days but can be extended with paid top-up
- Available SIM size
- Multi-size SIM（3 in 1）
- Wide coverage
- Service available anywhere in Japan
Step for Use
Turn off the power for your device, set the SIM card in position, and turn it back on.
1. After the APN settings are completed, restart your device.
※Please register your user information within 30 days after completing APN settings. If you do not complete registration, your SIM card cannot be used.
2. Access the registration page. Log in PASSCODE 1 / PASSCODE 2 on the SIM card.
*It is not possible to use it if you lose PASSCODE1 / PASSCODE2 before the usage registration is completed.
3. Register your user information on the settings page and set the date you plan to start using the SIM card.
4. Your SIM card will be activated and usable starting from the planned date you enter.
*Establishing an LTE connection can take time.
Top up available
1) IIJmio Coupon Card
In-store purchase available at following stores:
Yodobashi Camera・Don Quijote・Nojima・LAWSON・BICCAMERA・Sofmap・Kojima
2) Brastel Card
Included within your SIM package.
On-line top up available by following ways:
- Download app “050Free” Via www.brastel.com. User ID and PIN provided on your Brastel Card.
Customer support in Japan
IIJ Support Center is available year-round（9:00－19:00）03-5205-4999
*Customer support is available in Japanese, English, and Chinese only.